Our key project management goals are; define requirements, track progress, identify issues and find solutions. This results in a project delivered on-time and on-budget.
These proven processes and methodologies mitigate risk allowing greater creativity producing exceptional results. We approach each project with the same thorough project management process:
- Collaborative requirement gathering.
- Competitive, user and systems research.
- User-centric design, information architecture and process flows.
- Project tracking and identifying potential issues or choke points.
- Ongoing and frequent team and client communications.
- Heuristic usability and user acceptance testing.
- Check-points for client feedback.
- Post-launch analysis, reporting and recommendations.
The following graphic illustrates a sample project plan: