Front End Web and Mobile Application Developer
We’re currently looking for a front-end Web developer. The candidate should first and foremost be an expert in drafting semantic HTML and writing neat and modular CSS.
The candidate should possess the following skills:
- Have strong communication skills and be proactive in addressing potential issues early in a project lifecycle
- Experience creating responsive HTML/CSS templates from PSD or AI mockups
- Experience writing modular CSS using SASS/LESS
- Experience with task runners such as Grunt/Gulp
- Knowledge of responsive web design principles
- Responsive CSS3 media queries experience
- Responsive layout grid system experience
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Familiarity with W3C and WCAG coding standards
- Possess an ability to learnHave strong problem solving and error detecting capabilities
- Ability of address cross-browser issues
- Understanding of page load optimization techniques such as image compression and optimization and and code minification as per Google PageSpeed Insights
Having the following knowledge is a bonus:
- Experience with CMS platforms and plugins
- Knowledge of AngularJS 2
- Understanding of distributed source control systems such as Git/Mercurial
- Experience with BootstrapExperience with PhoneGap, Cordova or Native Script
- Understanding databases
- Experience with Content Management Systems and CMS plugin development
- Cross-platform mobile app developmentIcon spriting using SVG
- Understanding of the MVC design patternASP.NET experience
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Experience developing on different code frameworks (.Net, LAMP)
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce.
You will be working on all types of projects with a very highly skilled team. You will gain more technical and process experience working with us for six months than you will working for years elsewhere.
We give you the freedom to apply your talent, problem solve, be creative, share ideas and invent things that haven’t been invented. We have a proven track record, amazing clients, a professional approach and an enviable tool kit.
Salary is commensurate with experience. We also offer a competitive extended benefits package. Please reply with your resume and portfolio to the email address above.
Please note the work is in-office. We are not looking for recruiting companies or off-shore developers.
Soulfx is an Internet development company founded in 2001. Our focus is on digital strategy, user experience design, mobile app development and custom cloud software development. We have multiple clients inside the Fortune 20.